Artists and Craftspeople:
The 7h Annual “Arts on Division Festival” will be bigger and better than ever! In addition to our most popular events, we will also have an Artisan Market right on Division St.
Arts on Division invites you to participate in “All Things Craft” on Sunday, June 21st.
The AOD Festival runs from June 18 – 21 and will include a variety of exciting performances including Indecorous Theatre and students from the Broadway Mentor’s Program, music, artist demonstrations such as – glass-blowing and Raku pottery firing, and several pop-up gallery exhibits. (Complete festival schedule will be available soon) -All culminating in our Sunday Artisan Market.
Last year’s festival brought in over 4,000 people and each year our attendance grows!
Artists and craftspeople of all media and styles are invited. Set up your shop on Division Street, enjoy the warm summer air, music and festival atmosphere as you chat with buyers and sell your work. Download the submission form here.
- Deadline to submit your application is May 29, but it is recommended that you don’t wait since we have a limited amount of space. We’ll accept artists on a first come, first serve basis.
- Complete the attached submission form and e-mail it with 2 jpgs of your work to: email@example.com
- The fee for participation is $100. Make your check out to “Arts on Division” and send it to: Arts on Division, Box 220, Somerville, NJ 08876
- Submission material and check must be received before you are registered.
- Artists are responsible for bringing their own tents/tables. AOD will provide you with a 10 x 10 ft. space. The Market runs from 12 – 8. Set-up time is 11:00. Breakdown is 8:00.
- Parking will be provided. Details will be sent out to participants.
- Direct any questions to Susan at firstname.lastname@example.org